On this page, you will find an official link to download Symphony G100 stock firmware ROM (flash file on your computer. firmware comes in a zip package, which contains a flash file. the flash tool, USB driver, and how to flash manual.
The flash will help you to upgrade, downgrade, re-install the stock firmware (OS) on your mobile device. the flash file (ROM)also helps you to repair the mobile device, if it is facing any software issue, boot loop issue, IMEI issue, or dead issue.
Whats Problem Solved Flashing By Stock Rom?
- Google or FRP lock remove.
- Logo hang & L.C.D blinking (black or white) fix.
- Suddenly auto-restart & Bootloop, Unbrick fix.
- Camera apps error & Unknown baseband fix.
- Dead recovery & Slow working of Showing storage full fix.
- Monkey virus, Sexy various, unfortunately, the app has been stopped fix.
- Pattern lock, Password lock, Screen lock, Pin lock, Privacy lock and etc.
How to Flash or Install Firmware (ROM)
1.Download and extract the Symphony G100 stock firmware package on the computer.
2.After extracting the package, you will be able to get the firmware file, flash tool, driver, and how to flash guide.
3.Install the provided USB Driver on the computer(if in case the USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step)
4.Follow the how-to flash manually to flash or install the firmware on your Symphony G100 device